

|
Confused..
Sunday, March 25, 2007, 3/25/2007 06:40:00 PM
After a few mths of hardwork, there is no visible results shown at all. Besides, since ever i stop going to office when i was sick, i had more time at home and certain things came into my mind.. Why isnt things done in my way? Why have i lose the passion there? Isnt because I start to think negative?
All these thoughts have actually made me feel like stop going to office.. but what about my friends there? I have been thinking about all these things lor.. But given by my situation, its very hard for me to carry on at this very moment. i have lose the momentum of going there.. i need to discipline myself to go back there again.. and seriously, i really think that this isnt something that God wants me to do.. Cause He has plans for many of us, different plans for different people.. That's why there are many people can do it a lot better than me.. I am not the cut for it.. I mean even though this can be trained up by the other ones who are good at it, but if i dont have the right destiny for it, i will not be able to do it.. This is what i personally feel lor.. I gained alot more in church.. In the word of God, which i can really find the answers to all my doubts.. But in office, we only depend on other people's destiny.. whom may be different from ours.. That's why there are so many different examples of the so-called 'success' while there are also many of them who cant 'succeed' no matter how hard they work.. Reasons for me to stay there until now is mainly cause of 2 types of people, the friends i have there and the one i admire.. The reason for me to carry on there last time was the way people perservere on and fulfill their dreams, to learn things and to build up my characters.. but i cant possibly stay for long due to my situation.. I love the people there, the environment there, but there are certain things that hold me back.. Which will also cause certain promises to be unfulfilled.. Or rather i should put it this way.. I will filfull it when i have the ability to.. But as for now, i really cant.. there are some purposes for me to stay on.. I will, but things may not be the same again... |